We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject,
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes,
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date,
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed,
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.